The security of your personal information is important to us. We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.
What we do
Our systems never access your full credit card number, and we encrypt the most sensitive information like tax information using transport layer security (TLS). We also offer advanced security measures, such as two-factor authentication for signing in, and CAPTCHA verification in cases when a bot is detected, when a user attempts to login from a suspicious IP address or after rapid succession login attempts. We only serve traffic over HTTPS, which encrypts all data between you and us.
What you should do
As a Star or Fan, you can help prevent unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing a strong and unique password which is stored in a password manager. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you are a security expert or researcher and you believe that you have discovered a security-related issue with Fiesta Fans, we appreciate your help in disclosing the issue to us responsibly. You can submit bug reports to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a detailed description of the issue and the steps required to reproduce what you have observed when you submit bug reports.
What you should not do
Please do not engage in any behavior that endangers the security of our website and users. Below are some examples of things you should not do on Fiesta Fans.
· Illegal Activities – Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law.
· Personal Information – Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Stars with access to their Fans’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Fiesta Fans.
· Spam – Don’t spam others or distribute unsolicited advertising material.
· Malware – Don’t use Fiesta Fans to host or distribute, malicious or destructive software.
· Service Degradation – Don’t degrade others’ use of Fiesta Fans or do any kind of brute force or load testing.
· Data Mining – Don’t crawl, scrape or otherwise index information on Fiesta Fans. If you are doing this to create a useful feature then we may allow it, but you must check with us first.
· Reverse Engineering – Don’t reverse engineer or access our code in any manner that is not authorized by us.
If you engage in any of these behaviors, or otherwise endanger the security of our website and users we may terminate your account.