Welcome to Fiesta Fans!
Fiesta Fans is a global company. By using our platform, you agree that your personal information that you provide directly to us, or that we collect through your use of the platform, may be handled as described in this Policy.
Who we are and how to contact us: FiestaFans is operated by Apps &Ads Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England, and we have our registered office address at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ.
To contact us with any questions about FiestaFans, please email our support team at email@example.com.
Information You Provide Through Your Account
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, payment information and benefits. The information we collect differs depending on if you make an account, become a Fan, or become a Star:
· First and Last Name
· Email Address
· Display Name
· Date of Birth
You may also sign up using a Twitter or Google account. We will ask permission to access basic information from your Twitter or Google account, such as your name, email, and profile picture. You can choose to stop sharing that information with us at any time by going to Twitter or Google to remove Fiesta Fans’s access to that account and your ability to log in.
You also have the option to add more information to your public profile, such as hight, weight eye and hair color, which we store along with any comments or messages you submit on Fiesta Fans.
We collect and process information about the Stars you support, the level at which you support them, what benefits you receive and how often you support them. As a Fan, if you select a benefit tier with a physical benefit, then you will provide your shipping information, including phone number, so the Star can ship you the benefit, or provide updates related to the shipment.
A Star is someone who creates and provides content for their Fans through Fiesta Fans membership platform. To become a Star, you must create a page where you will share posts, videos and/or offer virtual or pysical products to your Fans. To receive payouts you have to provide us with your Bank Account information. In order for us to confirm your identity and for payout purposes, you must provide:
· First and Last Name
· Photo of your ID
· Selfie with you holding your ID and a handwritten note
· Country of Citizenship
· Date of Birth
· Your Nonprofit Registration Number, if you are a nonprofit business
· Bank Account Information for Payouts
· Phone Number
Additional Information We Collect
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third party analytics providers. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access Fiesta Fans, your operating system, browser type, IP address, and device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your self-disclosed country, your IP address, and from your payment card.
From time to time, we may solicit your participation in user surveys. We may ask you demographic information, including information related to your gender, ethnicity, race, age, sexual orientation, earnings, and accessibility to better understand and serve our user base which you may elect to share or not. We collect such information to ensure we provide fair and equal access to our services, and to showcase Stars to Fans for greater discoverability. To the extent that you participate, we will store your survey responses.
At in-person and online events, we may request information from you. This is done to better tailor the event experience to those in attendance. This information may include your name, email address, payment details, mobile phone number and QR code, demographic information, social media and other online accounts you maintain, details around the types of works you create, and survey or feedback responses.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Social Media Features and Widgets
We use social media features, such as the Share button or similar interactive mini-programs that run on Fiesta Fans. If you provide your social media information to us, we may use it to interact with you on these social networks. These features may collect your IP address and other personal data including which page you are visiting on our site and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on Fiesta
How We Use Your Information
We process your information to:
· verify your identity to comply with European laws
· allow you to sign in to your account
· allow you to support a Star’s membership program on Fiesta Fans
· process membership payments and payouts
· send merchandise to your shipping address
· send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences
· reply to your questions
· provide to you existing and enhanced services related to your Fiesta Fans account
· promote your Fiesta Fans account for greater discoverability
· spotlight and celebrate Stars
· market Fiesta Fans products and services to you or to audiences similar to you based on your networks and common factors that others have with you, unless you opt out, as controlled by your email preferences
· understand how you use the service, and create better tools for Stars to serve Fans
· conduct research and development to improve Fiesta Fans and develop future products
· prevent fraud and abuse on Fiesta Fans.
Information We Share with Stars
By becoming a Fan of a Star, you agree to have the following information shared with your favorite Star:
· your name and email address, and other profile information you’ve provided
· any messages you send Stars through Fiesta Fans
· your physical address, city, state, and country when purchasing physical products
· your phone number, when you have signed up to support a Star who engages with you via text messages, when you are receiving a benefit that requires shipping, or when you have signed up for event notifications via text
· all information about your pledge, including amount and start date, but not your full payment card information
· some aggregated and anonymized data about how you use Fiesta Fans that cannot be linked back to you or to any individual user.
Stars agree to the terms of our Data Processing Agreement (DPA) when they start their membership program. This DPA is called the Star Privacy Promise. The Star Privacy Promise is a Star’s promise to protect the privacy of their Fans during and beyond their Fiesta Fans relationship.
Information We Share with Third Parties
We never sell your information to third parties. We will only share data with third parties, other than with Stars, under the following circumstances:
· with your consent, to Stars’ service providers, to deliver benefits, such as to ship packages to you. You should read these service providers’ privacy policies to see how they use and share your data.
· with our service providers, who are companies that are contractually engaged with us to provide us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management, analyzing data trends, credit card processing, multi currency settlement solutions, increasing our brand awareness and user engagement with marketing initiatives, and fraud detection and prevention. These companies may have access to your data to perform their services, and are obligated by contract to safeguard any of your data they receive from us to the same extent that Fiesta Fans protects it.
· to protect the security or integrity of Fiesta Fans, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fiesta Fans, its employees, users, or others, if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or other valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on Fiesta Fans). If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you promptly with notice by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
· with third party apps used by Stars to help run their membership programs.
· with partners in our Partners Directory, who may have access to your data to perform their services, and who are obligated by contract to safeguard any of your data they receive from us to the same extent that Fiesta Fans protects it.
Information We Share with the Public
The following information is publicly accessible:
· your profile, and your social media links and location if you add that information
· by default the Stars you support are publicly displayed. If you flag your account as private, we will not display the Stars you support
· any posts, likes, or comments you make
· your aggregated or anonymized usage data in blog posts, press releases, or in other ways to share information about Fiesta Fan’s usage. Aggregated or anonymized data cannot be linked back to any individual Fiesta Fans user
· monthly pledge value and goals that Stars choose to make public
· number of Fans.
Your Preferences and Rights over Data
Choosing Your Preferences
The settings options are located by clicking on your avatar or profile at the top right hand of your screen, after your log into your Fiesta Fans account. Settings lets you see your account preferences. You can see and adjust your settings by viewing your preferences and, if you wish, by changing your selections.
· provide you with information about your service, service enhancements, or new Fiesta Fans products, while you are on our web site or using our apps.
· send you messages regarding your existing service, or enhancements related to your existing service, when you are off our platform, via email, or via text, if you have signed up for a service or event notification that uses text messages.
· send you messages related to services we provide which are separate from your existing service via email, from which you may opt out.
· market Fiesta Fans to you and audiences similar to you based on your networks and common factors that others have with you, unless you opt out.
· send you marketing emails or texts if you don’t have a Fiesta Fans account but have consented to receiving such messages, from which you may opt out.
· ask for demographic information to spotlight and celebrate Stars.
· promote your account for greater discoverability.
· ship physical items to you via mail as part of a promotional activity.
Opting out of Marketing
You may object to the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time, free of charge, when we collect your personal information and in every marketing communication. You may also object to the use of your data for marketing upon creation of your account or anytime thereafter.
Opting out will stop marketing emails. Please allow up to 30 days for your opt-out request to be processed. If you have an account with Fiesta Fans, you will continue to receive service-related emails, and texts, if you have opted into receiving texts. You will also continue to receive service-related shipments of benefits to the designated delivery address.
We will never sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Accessing, Updating or Exporting the Information in Your Account
You can access and update certain information associated with your account on the profile page. Additionally, you can delete your account, or export your personal information.
Deleting Your Account
You may self-initiate a deletion of your account directly thoug the Delete My Account option. Please be aware that this is a final act and cannot be reversed. If you would like to transport your data, please be sure to download your data first, before you delete your account.
Turning off Email Notifications
You can change your email notifications in your email settings. While this allows you to stop many notification emails, we will still send some critical service emails.
Verification of Requests
Users maintain password protected accounts with Fiesta Fans. If you submit a request to exercise your privacy rights, you will be asked to verify the request by logging into your Fiesta Fans account.
If we are unable to verify your request, then for your protection, we reserve the right to deny the request.
Compliance with EU Privacy Laws
Fiesta Fans is an international company that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We act as Data Controllers, as defined under the GDPR, and process personal data based on our legitimate interests, and for contractual necessity in providing you the Service as described in “How We Use Your Information.” We
also process and share personal information based on notification and users’ consent, which our users may revoke at any time.
Fiesta Fans relies on various legal bases to lawfully execute international transfers of personal information, including the European Union Commission approved standard contract clauses.
The security of your personal information is important to us and we follow industry standards to protect it. You can learn more on our Security Policy page.
Fiesta Fans is not directed at children under the age of 13, and children may not create an account or otherwise use Fiesta Fans.
We may sometimes make changes to this policy. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under this policy, we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email in advance of the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use Fiesta Fans after a change to this policy means you accept the new policy.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective immediately for existing users and users joining Fiesta Fans on or after June 2022.